Add A Domain
From ClickSold Help Wiki
Note: ClickSold's "Silver" package or higher is required for adding custom domains.
The instructions for how to get the ClickSold's Silver Package or Higher are found here.
- Make sure that you own the domain name and that it is pointed correctly. If need be, please visit the Domains Setup - How to Add and Point Your Domain Name(s) page for instructions on how to purchase and/or point your domain properly to ClickSold.
- Log into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Domains
- Click Add New at the top
- Enter your domain name in the URL field.
- Click Save when done. You will see a "domain name added" message and your domain will now appear under the "My Domain Name(s)" section.
- Wait for the domain to propagate (fully take affect). This usually takes 2 hours with GoDaddy but is not guaranteed. It may take up to 48 hours maximum depending on the registrar.