Add New Team Member
From ClickSold Help Wiki
You can add team members to your site by following these procedures.
- Make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Team
- Click at the top.
- Fill out the required information.
The following details the fields and their meanings:
- Your personal details, including your franchise logo. If your franchise logo doesn't appear, please contact support.
- Business Address
- Your primary place of business. This is generally your office location - the same address you would put on your business card
- Other Contact Information
- Any other contact information you would like your Website to display.
- Contact Information Options
- Show Mobile - allows your cell phone number to be displayed or hidden (enabled by default)
- Board Information
- These are the Board ID's for you and your office. We use this information to automatically load listings on to your Website.
- If you don't know what the Agent ID or Board ID is, just put an "x" in those fields for now and then please contact support and we can look it up for you.
- Click when completed to save the changes.
- If you want to immediately add a profile photo click on the tab. If necessary, visit the Upload Profile Photo page for a more detailed step-by-step guide.