Add Photos to a Listing
From ClickSold Help Wiki
Make sure you have Java installed as it is required for uploading photo's. You can get it free from http://www.java.com
To Add Photo's to a Listing:
- Make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Listings
- Locate and select the applicable listing.
- APhotos tab. Click on it.
- Click "Add files to queue".
- In the new window, click "Browse..." and locate the image, or images, you would like to upload. You can select multiple images at once by holding the Ctrl key down and clicking on each image.
- Click "Open" and wait until the window closes
- Click Start Upload, and files will then be transferred to your listing.
- You will now see the images in the photo list. You may now sort your photos by dragging them up or down into their desired positions.