Add an Associate
From ClickSold Help Wiki
You can a new associate to your site by following these procedures.
- Make sure you've logged into your website and from within the ClickSold menu select -> My Office
- Click at the top.
- Fill out any of the desired fields.
The following details the fields and their meanings:
- Enter the first name, last name, and agent designation
- Contact Information
- Enter as much contact info as you want to show up on the website.
- Board Information
- Enter their Agent ID if you would like their listings to appear on their profile page.
- Profile & Other Options
- Group - Select which Group they will belong into.
- Description - This is where you can put the associates bio. HTML is okay to use here.
- Display - Enabled by default. Disable if you want to hide the agent from showing on the website.
- Click when completed to save the changes.
- If you want to immediately add a profile photo click on the tab. If necessary, visit the Add Profile Photo for an Associate page for a more detailed step-by-step guide.