Adding Sold Listings
Adding solds is dependent on the rules of the real estate board you belong to. If you have the platinum package (with MLX ® integration) and wish to add solds, please select your real estate board:
- ACTRIS - Austin/Central Texas Realty Information Services
- CREB - Calgary Real Estate Board
- RAE - Realtors Association of Edmonton
- Vancouver and the Lower Mainland (REBGV, FVREB, CADREB) - Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board
- TREB - Toronto Real Estate Board
- MREDLLC - Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (Chicago)
- MTRMLS - Middle Tennessee Regional Multiple Listing Service (Nashville)
- NEGMLS - Northeast Georgia MLS
Simply re-edit the listing, and set the Status field to "Sold".
The instructions for re-editing an existing exclusive listing are found here.
While adding a brand new exclusive listing, set it's Status field to "Sold".
The instructions for creating an exclusive listing are found here.