Attach PDF file to a Listing
From ClickSold Help Wiki
Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed as it is required for uploading PDF's. You can get it free from http://www.java.com
To Attach PDF file(s) to a Listing:
- Make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Listings
- Locate and select the applicable listing.
- Click on the "PDF Upload" tab.
- Click the "Add PDF Files" button. If you get a blank window, please install Java which you can get free from http://www.java.com
- Click "Browse".
- Select the PDF File from your computer and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and wait for the file to completely upload.
- Afterwards, you can set the description to something relevant if you want (recommended). Be sure to save your changes.
- If you've uploaded multiple PDF files, you can sort them afterwards by dragging them up or down into the desired order.