From ClickSold Help Wiki
What are Brokerage Websites?
Brokerage websites are for designed for a whole office, or multiple offices within the same real estate board.
What's included in a Brokerage Website?
The brokerage website is exactly like a normal agent website, except for the following 4 changes:
- The main Listings page will show all of the brokerages listings.
- The "My Team" section is removed from the Clicksold panel because it is no longer needed, and the following 2 new sections are added:
- An "Associates" Page is added for the public to see, which includes photos and contact info:
- Each associate gets their very own Profile Page which includes their photo, contact details, bio and all of their listings
How to Upgrade to a Brokerage Website
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and on the left panel click the button.
- Click on the tab.
- Enable the "Brokerage ($15.00)" option.
- Click to save the changes.