ClickSold Feature Listing Widget
From ClickSold Help Wiki
The "ClickSold Feature Listing Widget" displays a your listings in a randomly rotating slideshow.
How to add the ClickSold Feature Listing Widget
- To access this area, make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and in the left panel select Appearance -> Widgets
- Drag the "ClickSold Feature Listing Widget" to the Side Bar or Footer of your choice
- If desired, adjust any of the following settings:
- What will appear in the widget header bar.
- Number of listings shown at once.
- Will increase number of listings shown in widget, will stack on top of each other. there is no horizontal option at this time.
- Show Listings From Section
- Office if No Personal Listings (default)
- Just Personal Listings
- All Office Listings
- Show Listing Type
- All Available (default)
- Commercial Only
- All But Commercial
- Cycle Frequency (min 1000 ms) - default is 10000, which is 10 seconds
- Show listings with status*
- Sold & BSSOLD
- Min/Max listing contatiner width/height
- used to set min and max size of featured listings containers, requires indicating PX or % (I.E. 200px).
- Note: sizing can still be over ridden by some themes/templates styling so may not function in all cases.
- Click at bottom when you are done. The ClickSold Feature Listing Widget will show up immediately on your website.