From ClickSold Help Wiki
Creating/Adding a New Email Address
Creating a new email account through the Clicksold Dashboard is incredibly simple:
- Make sure you've Logged into your site
- Click On the Clicksold menu
- Click on My Emails
- Click the Add Email link on the left-hand side. This will open an add email window
- In the window, fill in the information for the email account you wish to create. The fields are:
- Name: This is the part of the address that will come before the @ symbol
- Domain Name List: This is the part of the address that will come after the @ symbol. If you have more than one registered RPM domain name, you can select the one you want associated with the email from the drop-down list.
- Name: The full name of the account’s user
- Password: A case-sensitive alpha-numeric password. This password will be used for accessing the email account via Webmail, or through an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express.
- Once all the fields are filled in, click Submit and the email account will be created. It will be active and usable immediately after being created