Fix the Position of a Listing on Google Maps
From ClickSold Help Wiki
Unfortunately the board does not provide us the coordinates of listings, so we must rely sole on Google Maps to plot it correctly. If you find a mistake, you can do the following:
- Make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Listings
- Locate and select the applicable listing.
- Click on the "Coordinates" tab.
- Use the map's controls to center the listing's proper position. Click the "Center Marker" button at the bottom of the page to place the listing's marker at the center of the area shown in the map. You can always reset it to its former position or remove the placement altogether by clicking the "Reset" or "Remove" buttons, respectively.
- Once the marker shows in the desired location, click the "Update" button to save the changes.