How to Create Email Addresses
From ClickSold Help Wiki
offers free email hosting for your domain name, which is completely optional.
With Google Apps, you can create up to 10 email addresses such as email@example.com and access your email from virtually anywhere, including set up POP or IMAP accounts in Outlook, or your smart phone, etc. You will just need to activate a Google Apps account (if you don't already have one). Please note that we do not handle the technical support side of things for Google Apps. You will need to contact Google for any technical support questions or help with using their product.
Note: In order to use Google Apps:
1. You must have the silver package or higher. Upgrade instructions here
2. A custom domain must be active. Domain Setup Instructions are here
To get started with Google Apps, please choose one of the following options:
- This is my first time setting up email with my domain name
- I want to transfer my existing email accounts to Google Apps
- I already have a Google Apps account and want to continue using it