Modify/Update Contact Info
From ClickSold Help Wiki
If you switch brokerages or any of your other contact information changes, please do the following:
- Make sure you've logged into your ClickSold Dashboard and then on the left panel select ClickSold -> My Team
- Select the desired team member
- Make your necessary adjustments.
The following details the fields and their meanings:
- Your personal details, including your franchise logo. If your franchise logo doesn't appear, please contact support.
- Business Address
- Your primary place of business. This is generally your office location - the same address you would put on your business card
- Other Contact Information
- Any other contact information you would like your Website to display.
- Contact Information Options
- Show Mobile - allows your cell phone number to be displayed or hidden (enabled by default)
- Board Information
- These are the Board ID's for you and your office. We use this information to automatically load listings on to your Website.
- If you don't know what the Agent ID or Board ID is, just put an "x" in those fields for now and then please contact support and we can look it up for you.
- Click when completed to save the changes.
Please note that you may also need to update your contact info in any of your existing widgets. You can do so by going to Appearance > Widgets.