Reinstall The ClickSold IDX Plugin
From ClickSold Help Wiki
To reinstall the ClickSold plugin, follow these steps:
- (In WordPress) Go to Plugins -> Add New, then type "ClickSold" in the Search box and click .
ClickSold IDX will appear in the search results.
- Click "Install Now" and "OK" to confirm. After it's installed click "Activate Plugin".
- Click the button which should now appear in the left column of your WordPress panel (if you don't see it, refresh the page).
- Relocate the "Plugin Key" and "Plugin Number" you received via email when you signed up with ClickSold. Fill out this form if you cannot find it, and it will be emailed to you.
- Alternatively, you may acquire a new Plugin Key and Plugin Number if you re-fill out the sign-up form on the ClickSold plugin.
- Enter the "Plugin Key" and "Plugin Number" into the appropriate fields.
In the "Plugin Domain Name" field, enter the domain name of where you're using the ClickSold plugin (don't worry if you're using a test site, you can always change this later).
When entered correctly, the Plugin Status will change to Authorized and the ClickSold plugin becomes immediately usable.