Set A Primary Domain
From ClickSold Help Wiki
- Log in to your WordPress Dashnboard
- Click on ClickSold from the menu
- When the menu opens select My Domains
- Under 'My Domain Name Settings", open the drop down box and select domain you want as primary and click Save. The changes should take affect after a few minutes.
- Leave the "Have secondary domains redirect to primary domain" option enabled
- Leave the "Alternate Home Page" option disabled (unless you want your home pages landing page to be a sub-page on your website. (For more information on this visit this page)
- Leave "Hide Alt. Home Page URL" disabled (it relates to the point above)
- Click Save. Allow a few minutes to take effect. You will know it's taken affect when you can access your ClickSold website directly by entering your domain name into a web browser, and your domain name displays correctly in the address bar.