From ClickSold Help Wiki
This section allows you to manage various settings of your website.
To access this area, log into your website and from within the ClickSold menu select -> My Website.
From the tab, you can adjust any of the following settings:
- Adjust the Allowed Listing Types - Residential only, Commercial only, or both
- Change Default MLS® Search Type - Residential, Land, or Commercial
- Enable or Disable CAPTCHA - aka those human verification codes on forms
- Enable or Disable Walk Score®
- Enable or Disable Mortgage Prequalifier - *select regions only
- Enable or Disable VIP Access for Listing Details - force clients to register
- Enable or Disable VIP Access for Map Search - force clients to register
- Change iPhone Web Clip Icon
- Set Primary Contact for Website Correspondence - who will receive the leads
- Set VIP Settings